10 september 2010

Tight deadline for news

Next assignment we received at 9am and had to hand in at 6pm. A specified news assignment, an appointment with a well known photographer had been booked and we had 20 minutes to get two shots with him.


We also had to hand in two shots for the cultural section of a newspaper, one for the cover and one inside for the article.My assignment was to go to a labyrinth in town at the Århus festival area.


And lastly I had 40 min to shoot a street scene at the Århus festival. Every year there are children  queuing to play in the big, transparent balls in the river in town, so I shot that.


..then I biked to a café to email the images before 6 pm.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi, Amy. Love the abstract shapes in the maze!

    And the photographer has a great face - reminds me of an old fisherman I used to know when I was a kid.

    Looks like you're having lots of fun in Arhus.

    SvaraRadera